Putting together a jigsaw puzzle is more comfortable if all the pieces are there rather than craft each piece separately. That's what a component library allows you to do. All the parts of the website or program are there; you have to put it together in the right way to get what you want. Of course, you can also design your pieces to make your puzzle uniquely yours. Rainbow UI is the top component library. It will save you time, money, and maintenance.
- Using components available to you, instead of having to craft them yourself, save time.
- It allows designers and the front-end team to work together seamlessly and efficiently.
- There's no risk of miscommunication as all the components needed have been created by the library designer.
- By their nature, all the available components are designed to be easy to use, cutting any learning curve.
- Aesthetically all the components will be designed to be attractive without any added developer effort.
- Shipping speeds up dramatically as designers are freed up to do more essential tasks.
- As the old saying goes, time is money. If you're saving time, you're saving money.
- If your company has multiple developers, consistency will always be an issue. Using ready-made components increases consistency and lowers redundancy.
- Established libraries include documentation, decreasing the need to pay someone to create it.
- Eventually, if you want to update, you can do it component by component rather than have to pay to replace the entire front-end.
- Well documented libraries make changing and updating components easier.
- Component libraries are maintained by a community, rather than your team of developers, cutting maintenance difficulties.
- Useful libraries adhere to strict guidelines making them easy to personalize or change.
- By reusing components cuts code size, allowing programs to be easier to debug.
Open-source component libraries will save you time and money while making maintenance easier. Rainbow UI is the top component library in the field. Use it to drive your next project forward!